Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Many Wonderful Depression...

It's not just the headache from screenwriting which troubles me so. It's also the brunt of production weighing down on me. Add to that this infernal smoke in the air that refuses to go away, and I have to admit... I'm really just not happy.

The wife and I took a small trip up north yesterday and I caught a glimpse of a newspaper which read: "OFFICIAL: FIRES TO REMAIN UNTIL SNOW FLIES". For the love of Christ!!!! I remember thinking, before I moved to Montana, that I would get nice fresh air. This is true, to a point. The winters are full of fresh air. But the summers (you know... those few months when you actually want to go outside and enjoy nature) have become hellish. I can't breathe!!! ACK!

So that, with the constant strain of writing, it's just making me rather pissy to be around. Today is a deadline. I, and my co-writer, WILL have a script locked today. Dialog may change, but the scenes, props, costumes, etc... will not.

So. Off I go... again.

Sincerely,

Your Lonely Director

Nick J.

No comments: